Vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-lane testing capability on the RT3000 v3
longitudinal range accuracy
lateral distance to lane accuracy
relative velocity accuracy
resulting yaw angle accuracy
The new generation RT3000 v3 has the RT-Range function built-in as an optional firmware feature, which replaces the RT-Range S Hunter, providing one complete, integrated multi-vehicle testing solution – one “truth box” to ascertain all the range, motion and orientation measurements you need during multiple vehicle ADAS testing.
RT-Range S Hunter is still available to users with other RT products (RT3000 v2 or earlier, RT1000 series, etc.).
There’s a range of features designed to help ADAS test engineers to collect reference data that validates the performance of individual sensors and overall safety. These include the Polygon tool and Multiple Sensor Point technology – adapted to cope with the newer more complex test protocols presented by Euro/Australia NCAP.
All-in-one measurement solution for vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-lane testing
- Onboard RT-Range processor utilises measurements captured by RTs to process the range, orientation and relative motion of multiple vehicles
- Less hassle – now a one-box solution
- Multiple sensor points functionality – be ready for junction-assist 2020 testing
- Open-road testing made easier with onboard NTRIP client
- Removes the need for the significant power requirements typically needed to run multiple test systems